Not to Pack for a Flight
Travel with Popular bags Australia
Most of us don’t catch the plane on a regular basis, but we might take one or two trips per year. And this is when we use our travel luggage. Of course this is quite different to our regular handbag, or even our overnight bags. Travel luggage has some weight and content restrictions to adhere to, as well as a certain level of durability to live up to.
We usually travel with checked luggage (in the planes hold) and carry on, which we keep with us). There are some specific rules for carry-on luggage.
Some restriction when packing carry on:
• Liquids are restricted. Any liquid must fit in a 100ml container, and these containers must be put in a sealable plastic zip top bag no bigger the 20cm by 20cm. that will be a total of about 1 litre.
• The bag of liquids should be kept near the top of your bag for easy access when checked be security.
• Luggage is often limited to 7kg. Bu a little scale to check.
• Nothing that might be used as a weapon can be taken on board.
• Nothing sharp can be taken through.
• Earplugs or noise cancelling headphones – for some quiet. But not for ascending or descending.
• Chewing gum or confectionary, for pressurising ears when ascending or descending.
• Hand sanitizer, because planes aren’t always clean.
• Wi-Fi device, because you may need it for in -light entertainment.
• Eye mask and travel pillow
• Passport and related travel documents
• An empty bottle. You can fill this with water AFTER security.
Bags online Shopping
Bags for aircraft travel are designed to be light and durable. You can find the right travel bag for you online.