Popular Men’s Bags in Australia
Men seem to be more fashion-conscious today than they were in the past. Perhaps this is an illusion, and it might just be that men’s fashions have changed to be more about the individual. In the past, almost all business people wore three-piece suits and had one or two accessories to match. It wasn’t too hard to go wrong here because there was little variation. A suit and a quality briefcase went together, and the men just had to choose the right tie. Now individual men wear a wide variety of different business attire. So coordinating the element of what we wear is more complex, and this also applies to accessories like cases and bags. Popular men’s bags and plentiful and make all the difference.
Some common mistakes:
- The wrong bag or case. Match the accessories to the outfit.
- Underestimating colour- a stylish bold bad can make an ordinary, standard suit look good. But the bag and suit must look right together.
- Basic colours first, then some fancy trim.
- Practicality. Fashion is important, but the case serves a purpose of we wouldn’t need to carry it in the first place. Have compartments to keep things separate. And have that great storage space for sunglasses, the tablet, and the mp3 headphones. Side pockets are great.
- Looking after suede and leather. Some regular care and maintenance so a bag will look great for a decade or more.
- Sag, stuffy, and size. A saggy bag looks lazy or at least sends some type of bad message. But an overflowing bag also looks bad. Get the right size and hold everything accordingly.
- Empty out junk every week or two.
- Get a few basic items like an umbrella, pen, notebook… and have this in every bag.
- Simple lines work best. A stylish bag or case is rarely flamboyant. It’s about the right lines in the right place and the right material. Saying more with less. Be succinct.
- Accessories that match – wallets, briefcases, tablet covers …etc. Look very stylish, and are better than the sum of their parts.
- Find the look that completes you. The suit and bag can be part of what you live up to.
There is no rule to say we need to stick to the one business case or bag. Have a variety of men’s bags, to suit the occasion and the style of suit. Good bags can last as long as your career. Browse and order the accessories you like online. And feel better about the way you present yourself.