The Korjo USB Adaptor – Japan is for use with Australian / NZ appliances PLUS USB charged devices at home in Australia AND in Japan. You can also use this adaptor in USA* and Canada* and a number of other countries using a flat 2 pin socket..
Accepts ONLY 2 pin** Australian / NZ appliances
Accepts 2 x USB devices
See our Adaptor guide for the best country by country guide for which adaptor/s are best for your needs.
USB Adaptor – Japan features:
- Colour coded trim on the adaptor (black = Japan) for easy recognition in your bag or drawer
- Colour coded trim on the packaging for easy recognition in store
- Electrical socket rated to 10A
- 2 x USB sockets, total 2.4A
- Rapid charge USB sockets
- Surge suppression to USB sockets
- Removable adaptor connection – use at home or away
- Smallest, smartest and safest adaptors in the Australian market
- Approved by: Australian Electrical Authorities
USB Adaptor – Japan is used in:
- and many other countries
*Note: Adaptors do not convert voltage – Japan, USA and Canada are 110V countries – check that your devices are compatible with 110V, or you may need a converter or transformer.
** This adaptor only accepts 2 pin Australian / NZ appliances. If you have 3 pin products, we suggest that you take the KA EU adaptor, but be aware that you will probably need to purchase another local adaptor at your destination, to convert from the KA EU pins to the Japanese 2 straight pins. (Australian Electrical Standards do not allow us to manufacture an adaptor that converts a 3 pin earthed plug into a 2 pin, non-earthed plug).
SKU: USB 2x2JA