Consider Samsonite Backpack and Samsonite Briefcase
The Samsonite International company has been a respected luggage manufacturing firm for over a hundred years. Keeping abreast of trends and requirements it produces a wide range of items, including vacation luggage, briefcases, and backpack. These may incorporate such modern features as compartments for laptops and smart sleeves to stop scanning.
A Samsonite Backpack may feature:
- Water repellent material
- Padded, adjustable backpack straps
- Laptop compartment, suitable for up to 15.6” devices
- Tablet compartment with screens up to 12.3”
- Top carry handle or hang loop
- Backpack mesh back can slip over airport luggage trolley handles when not in use
- Front zippered pocket compartment and 2 slip pockets
- Easy access bag opening in clamshell style
- Easy top access pocket for smaller items
- One beverage pocket for water bottle or thermos
A Samsonite Briefcase may feature:
- Ergonomic straps
- Front/side pocket
- Laptop compartment
- Colours include black, navy, marine, and gray
- Material is made from recycled sources.
- Lightweight, sometimes under a kilo.
- Will hold many laptops.
- Smart sleeve to protect from scanning
- Modern stylish design
Shop Samsonite Bags at RainbowBags
Samsonite combines style and features in all their designs. Find the right business briefcase or student backpack with us.
The content of this article is meant for informational purposes only and should not be considered a source of professional advice, recommendations, or endorsements. It is not a substitute for seeking expert guidance or making well-informed decisions based on individual circumstances. Although we strive for accuracy and reliability, we cannot guarantee the information's completeness or suitability for all situations. Readers are urged to verify facts, consult experts, and consider their own context before taking actions or decisions based on this content. No warranties, explicit or implied, are provided regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the presented information. Relying on this information is at the reader's own discretion and risk. We encourage readers to consult relevant professionals or experts for advice tailored to their specific needs. Neither the author, publisher, nor any affiliated parties will be held responsible for errors, omissions, or damages resulting from the use or reliance on the information in this article.